The first private exhibition of leather products is open to open a new era of leather

Date:2016-11-22 10:42:54

China's leather industry has the integrity of the industrial chain, covering the leather, footwear, leather, leather, fur and its products and other main industries, and leather chemicals, leather hardware, leather machinery, accessories and other ancillary industries. Upstream and downstream associated with high, relying on market-driven, product evergreen, set foreign exchange, enriching the people, employment as one of the highlights.

According to the latest statistics show that leather and its products is a great market potential, the global total demand for leather is about 100 million square meters, equivalent to 300 million pieces of leather (standard skin) production. China's leather production standards equivalent to nearly 70 million leather accounted for 23.33% of global leather. Leather products are mainly used for footwear, leather and more is used before the leather, resulting in a small variety of color, yield is not high, the price is more expensive. With the global economic growth and improvement of people's living standards, at home and abroad to further expand the demand for leather products, leather products into millions of households, a substantial increase in clothing leather, furniture, automotive leather demand is also increasing. At present, leather products have been widely used in footwear, leather goods, clothing, furniture, home decoration, automotive and other industries, to penetrate all aspects of people's daily lives. Yesterday, the Qingdao Leather Industry Association, Yang Mao Ting accepted the reporter's interview.

Qingdao to create the largest shoe-making base in the north

In recent years, with the rapid development of China's leather industry, China is becoming the world's leather producing countries. January to August 2015, leather tanning processing cumulative export delivery value of 7.52 billion yuan, the cumulative increase of 4.6%, the industry sales rate of 97.8%, compared with the same period in 2014 decreased by 0.2 percentage points; leather products, the cumulative export delivery value of 60.24 billion Yuan, the cumulative increase of 4.4%, the industry sales rate of 98.0%, compared with the same period in 2014 decreased by 0.2 percentage points. August month, leather tanning processing export delivery value of 8.9 billion yuan, an increase of 10.9%, industry sales rate of 97.6%, down 1.0 percentage points over the same period in 2014; leather products manufacturing export delivery value of 8.09 billion yuan, an increase of 6.6% , The industry sales rate of 98.4% over the same period in 2014 increased 0.3 percentage points.

Previous post:

Next post:Horizontal big environmental leather

TypeInfo: News

Keywords for the information:

Page Copyright ©Fujian Jinjiang Anhai Qiuxia Leather Co., Ltd. 闽ICP备09028708号
About us | Feedback | News | Contact us